Friday, September 19, 2008

Hotelito Escondido

Recommened. Located in Manzanillo-Colima, MX. View their website here.


We drove into Manzanillo with no hotel reservations. Our goal was to check out a few places and find our favorite. We were very happy with Hotelito Escondido. There was a Jacuzzi on our balcony, a great view of the ocean/bay, and a wonderful beach side pool. We were also impressed with the lobby and the amazing collection of furniture and artwork. Here are some photos taken during our stay:







1 comment:

Stephina Suzzane said...

I think its really matured a lot. I like the fact that there is now more to do there than gamble, since I don't do a lot of that. The people are great. I seldom have time for vacations and when I do I prefer the beach instead of the desert. Flights to Toronto